Join Me At The Electrolux Live Cook Off!
Do you like to experiment with new recipes and techniques? Enjoy winning things? Then come join me at the Electrolux Live Cook Off, and see 3 celebrity chefs work their magic!
You could win your very own Electrolux Induction Cooktop or Range! How awesome is that? With the holidays coming up, I'm sure we could all use a little extra help in the kitchen. The Electrolux Induction Cooktop is a must-have! You'll be able to cook your dishes to perfection, no more guessing games with how high to turn up the heat. The induction cooktop provides you with exception temperature control, to hold your dish at the perfect serving temp for as long as you need it to!
What's the difference between a regular stove vs. electric cooktops vs. induction?
-Induction Cooktops: $1,999 (30"), $2,199 (36")
- Power Assist: Boils Water in 90 seconds.
- Precision Cooking: Control of a gas cooktop in an electric range.
- Keep Warm: Indefinitely hold food at the perfect serving temperature.
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings - perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
-Electric Cooktops: $1,299 (30"), $1,399 (36")
- Flex-2-Fit Elements: Elements adjust up to three sizes, so the element fits the cookware, not the other way around.
- Glide-2-Set Control Panel: Heat is controlled by just the touch of a finger, resulting in a clean look uncluttered by knobs or dials. These controls are intuitive, precise and very stylish.
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface: Smooth glass cooktop makes cleanup a breeze.
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
-Gas Cooktops: $1,349 - $1,549
- Dual flame sealed burner: From a 450-BTU simmer to an 18,000-BTU fierce boil.
- Professional Grade Control Knobs: Designed to provide pinpoint precision control.
- Continuous Grates: Seamlessly designed to move pots from burner to burner.
It also happens to make clean up that much less of a chore. Let's face it, who wants to spend hours scrubbing until your arm feels like it's going to fall off? I know that I for one, do not enjoy that. I do however, happen to enjoy the convenience and variety that Electrolux has to offer.
So be sure to stop on by the Food52 link on Nov 6 at 1pm EST.
Hang out, chat about all things cuisine, and enjoy watching the highly skilled chefs apply their skill to finesse the perfect dish.
Hope you all have a fantastic week, and I hope to see you all there!